Souster and Hicks’ have been setting very high standards of tailoring for more than 50 years. As a family-run business, we’re proud to offer a service that goes above and beyond your ordinary tailor. We feel it’s important the journey of creating the perfect suit is an exciting and educational experience, so whether you’re considering getting a suit tailored with us for the very first time or are a seasoned bespoke suit wearer, you’re guaranteed a warm and welcoming environment.
You can book your fitting with us at our shop in the beautiful Georgian village of Woburn, or Savile Row in the heartland of bespoke British bespoke tailoring. As you’ll see when you browse our various Labels below, we offer competitively priced suits for all budgets, delivering some of the finest tailored suits in the world.
As a family owned business, we take pride in what we do and offer our customers a broad range of bespoke tailoring services. To ensure you get exactly what you’re looking for our tailoring options, start from £845 for a two-piece suit, £1025 for a three-piece suit, £555 for jackets, £290 for trousers & £270 for waistcoats.
All prices inclusive of VAT
Made to measure Black Label from £845
Black Label is our entry level made to measure suit, which will give you a great insight into the “bespoke tailoring world”. We offer a vast choice of fabrics and individual styling details are available.
Factory made to your measurements and figuration details taken by fully trained bespoke tailors. Our black label includes:
- Part canvas construction with padded lapel for a softer feel
- Machine made working cuff button holes
- Vast style options include Single Breasted 1, 2 & 3 button fastening, double breasted, notch or peak lapel, slanting or straight pockets, side, centre or no vents
- Choice of no pleats, single or double pleated trouser with option of belt loops or side adjusters
- Single or double breasted style waistcoat with or without lapels
- Contrast button holes, outside pocket jetts and collar
- Horn or mother of pearl buttons
- Choice of in house stock fabrics plus Holland & Sherry, Huddersfield Fine Worsted, Dormeuil, Harrisons and many others
- Choice of colourful plain lining or fancy patterns
- Turnaround: 6-7 weeks
- Number of shop visits: 2-3
Bespoke Platinum Label from £2850
Our bespoke platinum label is the pinnacle of bespoke tailoring. Fully handmade with your own master pattern drafted in brown card from scratch by our expert tailors, Geoff, Scott or Wes Souster.
On average you will have two fittings. Once your master pattern is complete you may wish to have future garments cut straight finish with no fittings, saving you time and money. Prices start from £2850 for a two-piece suit, £3420 for a three-piece suit, £2000 for jackets, £850 for trousers & £700 for waistcoats.
- Fully hand canvassed, hand sewn suit with over 50 hours of labour by exacting Savile Row standards
- Style choice - limitless
- Choice of over 5,000 fabrics from the leading cloth suppliers from the UK & Italy
- Full choice of plain or fancy linings
- Turnaround 8-10 weeks depending on how busy we are
- Minimum of 3 shop visits
Suit up for your big day in style
We understand just how important it is to have a quality wedding suit. It’s one of the most important decisions, not only impressing your loved one, but also the guests, and those who look back at your wedding photographs and videos in years to come. As a once in a lifetime occasion, you should have a suit to match – one that’s made for you, and only you.
If you’re looking to buy a suit that’s perfect for your wedding but can also be worn regularly after, we can deliver the right style for your needs. With a keen eye and access to some of the world’s finest fabrics, our highly skilled tailors will ensure your suit is very comfortable, with the quality to sustain future use.
A suit made just for you
At Souster and Hicks, we offer tailoring services for clientele in the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas, as well as London – from premise on Savile Row. We provide competitively priced bespoke suits with a heritage of 50 years of tailoring experience.
Available in three levels, from Black Label and Platinum Label, you’re able to make a decision based on your budget, or preferred tailoring method, whether it be us personally drafting the pattern and cutting the suit or using one of our many leading clothiers, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to get in touch with our the family today.
Book your appointment
By Appointment Only
Tuesday to Saturday
by appointment only
Out of hours by special arrangements
Free car parking
By Appointment Only